Friday, August 8, 2008

shopping...






Webster's definition-shopping:to visit stores for purchasing or examining goods.


rita's definition- being dragged up and da the mall by your 11 year old and 8 year old. did I mention there boys...



well school will be starting here in Sanger in 11 days so today I told my boys we would go school shopping and that is what we did! It was a all day thing going from one store to another back and forth back and forth to mom do u like this what do you think? I would kindly reply yes son that's nice u decide your going to where it! well after ever time nathaniel asking mom what do you think I was getting perrty bugged I was thinking if you like it just get it quit dragging me all around the place just get what you like! but of course I couldn't tell him that i just would smile and say yes nate that's really nice! there was this mother there she looked all mad and was yelling litterly yelling at her son i was like OK lady calm down nate and i looked at her and we both kinda chuckled:) my youngest was a piece of cake he was like this shirt this shirt whew look at this pants never asked my opinion just made his decisions even went to the shoe store with my mom know to him as nana had the shoes picked out and waiting on the counter for of course mom to buy$$$$ well we had fun after the many hours we were at the mall I looked at mom and said and you had 5 kids how did you do it? she laughed I don't know.... Well my youngest is completely done and my oldest well we have to go back mom just had to come home and rest so until Monday!!!! On the way home nathaniel thanked me for buying him the things i bought him and matthew repeated thanx mom! I smiled and thought well at least there thankful....



my princess ava is coming tonight I can't wait to see my LOVAS!!!!!

2 comments:

Queen Catherella said...

Awww.. so this is the little princess who gets to be the lone girl in a bunch of boys... (o:

She is adorable.

Happy Monday!
cat

REE5 MACIAS said...

yep that the princess.. Ava... well let me tell you she's a tough one.. guess she does not have a choice with all them boys....ttul