Monday, August 4, 2008

CAMPING 2008

I'm tired:/
the only picture of me and i took it!lol...

getting ready to go fishing!







I caught a worm...
Never to old to play in mud!


setting up...


Well were back from our weekend of camping and I got to say, "we had a blast!" from fishing to swimming,roasting marshmallow by the campfire making the famous "SMORES!" ect. we had such a fun time with all of the family! It was nice the 3 days we were there and when I'm talking camping I'm not talking cabin or 5th wheel trailer.... I'm talking tent's flashlight,lanterns da wild! It was such a memorable time with our children and the others that were there my kids had so much fun and watching them just made my time so much more better! it was nice to enjoy the creation that God alone molded with his hands! It was nice laying down at night and hearing the water from the river flowing how relaxing! On Sunday it was time to leave and come back home and when we got into the valley my cell phone went of i Had 7 messages and like 15 missed calls!!! I thought," I guess I'm back in Sanger. what a wonderful place to be!"lol...

5 comments:

Queen Catherella said...

Rita... oh my... It has been a long time. I think the last time I saw all of you was at Yvonne's wedding... 10 years ago... (well actually I saw Michael and..your oldest brother i think.. at the Azusa 100 year celebration in LA a couple of years ago....)

You have a beautiful family!! and a great blog site!

Tell your mom and dad and philip HI for me...

let's keep in touch (o:

Cat

REE5 MACIAS said...

oh cathy I'm so glad u responded! It' nice to hear from old friends1 I can't beleive your sister is 25! wow how time flys! thanx for enjoying my blogsite! I enjoyed reading yours too. well take care hope to hear from u soon:)

Queen Catherella said...

Hi,
I know I can't believe she's 25 either... ha ha ha. I guess we all grow up at some point. Peter is 26 and has been married for 2 years, and David is 23 and about to get engaged to his girlfriend... I still can't believe you have an 11 year old... I guess in my mind when I don't see people they stay as they are... ha ha ha... never changing... frozen in time...ha ha ha...



here's my email address so we can correspond better (o: Catherella1@aol.com


I think it would be interesting to have some sort of reunion from our highschool days.... to see everyone and see how people have changed.. boy I know I sure have.. ha ha ha...

well take care and keep in touch!

love,
Cat

REE5 MACIAS said...

I know time goes by so fast... just to think we were @ nla a couple of years ago now were all grown up... married, children, BILLS...lol... well the 1 that's left is phillip no wife no kids living up the single life! I tell him 2 take his time marriage is 4ever! he's really taking that to heart...lol! vonnie, richie and I have all boys michaels the only 1 that had a princess... and let me tell u she's a princess alright! I'll try 2 post a pic. of her soon! neways I got your e-mail and i put it in my contacts so I'll be keeping in touch with U! Well take care and ttul..

Queen Catherella said...

well philip is in good company.. ha ha ha... i have been in no hurry to marry either... ha ha ha. i'm enjoying the single life and don't want to ever settle and just do it because it's expected of me (o: plus... God's timing is always perfect (o:

thx for commenting on my blog... and happy august birthday to you too!

much love,
cathy

ps... i'd love to see more pics of the gonzales clan, princesses included! (o: