Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BRO...

a job Richie did and designed.





Today is my brother Richard: also known by all as "Richie" Birthday! He is 38 years old! He is the oldest of 5! He has 3 sons 1 granddaughter and has been married for 13 years to Sandra lee known by all as "Sandy" He has 5 nephews and one niece! He is in the construction field! He has amazing talents when it comes to his job he is gifted and can build things beyond your imagination! So today I would like to recognize him on his special day and let him know that I love him and he has been the best older brother a lil. sister could have ever asked for! Richie thank you for always being there for me and my family even at the most loneliest(if that's even a word lol) times of my life you have been there encouraging me all the way! thanx... That is what a big brother is to me they put there feelings to the side and look after those that are younger encouraging, pushing,praising,and cheering the whole way and Never giving UP! Thank you for being a Big Brother:)

2 comments:

Aune's Adventures said...

Ree,

Thanks for doing this post on Richie! I didn't get to do a post on his birthday because we were out of town. So I'm glad you did one! He is very talented and has a great personality! He is fun to be around and is always the life of the party. I love you very much Richie. Happy Belated Birthday!

REE5 MACIAS said...

finally....u comment back! neways yeah yeah... everything u said is true! hey I got da picture of Judah black eye! I JoJO.... Well we just got back camping and I'. wiped out! Put up some pictures soon! ttul...